It’s been a rough year for most people. Zika, Brexit, the deaths of Bowie and Prince and the contentious election were but a few painful things experienced in the last year. As always, cats have a way of expressing this better than we ourselves can.
While they have their own beefs to contend with, the following cats’ issues are things we can project our own feelings upon. Here are XX cats who are ready for 2017.
1. This Cat, Who Made A Miscalculation In Distance.
Somebody must have waxed this counter.
2. This Cat, Who’s Sick Of His Sibling.
Get. Away. From. Me.
3. This Cat, Who’s Over Festive Wear.
Don’t do this to cats.
4. This Cat, Who Got Tape On The Tail.
He doesn’t even have the energy to get upset.
5. These Cats, Who Don’t Want To Be Juggalos.
“Please don’t make us your ICP homie.”
6. This Cat, Who Overdid Treats In 2016.
Clearly this door has been resized…
7. This Cat, Who Has Been Down Since January.
The year kept dragging on.
8. These Cats, Who Hate Their Outfits.
Do the no-hat dance.
9. This Cat, Who Underestimated His Opponent.
The odds were stacked against this lil’ guy.
10. This Cat, Who Had Her First Bath.
Misery personified. Make that catified.