Slide to see the images
MEET BUDDY!! **Please Note: This is a courtesy post for another rescue; different adoption fees/policy apply.
Breed: Petite Bulldog and Staffordshire Terrier mix
· Voice commands such as SIT, STAY, and SHAKE
· Riding in a car
· Listening carefully
· Good with baths
· Walking on a leash
· Potty training
· Staying out of others’ property
· Barking prevention, resting quietly when others are gone
· Enjoys his ball and playing
· Crate and doggie-door trained too
· Great listener
· Rides calmly and quietly in the car
· Follows instructions well
· Is calm and gentle when accepting treats
· Licking, slobbering, drooling, and jumping avoidance
· Finding a new best human companion(s)
· Hamburgers at the Golden Arches
· Enjoys having ears rubbed and body massages
· Taking walks and car rides
· Keeping you company while watching your favorite sport’s programs or movies
· Adores one-on-one attention
· Vibrant five years young
· Highly intelligent
· Handsome boy with short, soft, blonde hair and gorgeous golden eyes
· Excellent conformation
· Sweet disposition
· Affectionate and loves to please
· Excellent health: 53.4 pounds, neutered, microchipped, vaccinated, clean white teeth
This handsome, blonde pooch is looking for his dream match. BUDDY is searching for a new two-legged companion/family due to serious human health problems in his previous home. This fine fella finds himself looking for a position as a soul mate that includes room and board. He has proven extremely well behaved in the home. BUDDY has superior personal training and will not steal food while a human is eating.
While he has great watch dog skills and will make you aware of strange sounds, he won’t cause loss of sleep due to loud barking. He loves playing with his soul mate but also enjoys amusing himself independently. Although he enjoys being active, he is quite willing to rest happily on his soft woolly blanket while his family is away from home or sleeping.
This intelligent canine seeks a position that includes a home with a backyard with enough room to allow him to run and smell. A satisfactory placement would mean no apartments, cats, or younger children. He is ideally suited to an only-dog soul mate position.
BUDDY is able to contribute the following personal items to his new home: a sack of premium dog food along with some yummy canned food, new fluffy dog bed, wire crate, a durable collar plus leash, and detailed vet records. He will also arrive with an unlimited supply of LOVE. BUDDY takes being a human’s best friend as a life’s mission, not a corny label.
Could you be the right partner for him? Contact me to arrange an interview with BUDDY as soon as possible and find out.
Jill 480-363-8449 email@example.com
For more information or to meet this pet, please complete an application or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're reading this via a pet-search site, please view this pet's page at www.UnderdogAZ.com/animals for more photos and details.