Slide to see the images
Internal ID: CAF
Cardamom is a grey and white short hair male born around 6/30/2016. He loves people and will follow you wherever you go. He greets his momma when she comes home from work and lets her know he’s hungry with his excited meows. Playtime for him involves just about anything: stuffed mice, wads of paper, string and balls of yarn, even shoes! Best thing about him is he purrs instantly when you pick him up. He is large for his age, so he will grow up to be a handsome cat. A fantastic eater and litter box master, he is well socialized and will fit wonderfully into an active home. Cardamom gets along with other cats and birds.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the "NAME" of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to email@example.com
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general questions, please see our website at www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.