Slide to see the images

Clover

Domestic Medium Hair

 
Medium  |  Female

Acme, MI

 

Born 3/1/10

Meet Clover with the most beautiful eyes! Clover is a 6-year-old all gray kitty with extra large eyes which are the most beautiful turquoise color in sunlight. Clover first came to AC PAW about 2 years ago with one kitten. She became a loving foster mommy to the other young kitties in her foster home. Clover has had issues with some other animals, dogs especially, but she gets along with other cats as long as they will let her be the "Queen Bee."
Clover is a bit overweight and so she should be kept on a restricted calorie diet (currently Authority Weight Management / Hairball) as well as getting some wet food once or twice a day. She also gets one capsule of Cosequin (an over the counter glucosamine supplement) daily in her wet food which keeps her chubby body feeling its best. Because she’s a bit overweight, and she has an abundance of fur, Clover has a little difficulty properly grooming herself, and so her new family should be willing to get her professionally groomed at least twice a year.
Clover would be very content to spend about 90% of her day on your lap with the other 10% spent eating. She’s not thrilled with being picked up, but just give her a minute and she will find her way to your lap! She also loves to look out the window and watch the birds. She is extra inquisitive and will follow you all around the house. Clover just wants to be sure you’re not leaving her behind!


If you are interested in adopting this AC PAW pet or would like to set up a meet-and-greet please fill out our pre-adoption questionnaire at acpaw.org.

Adopt Me
Acme, MI

(231) 587-0738

There are no reviews

Log in to add a review

More Like This

Domestic Medium Hair

7 years, 1 month
 

Ashland, MA

Domestic Medium Hair

3 years, 9 months
 

Griswold, CT

Domestic Medium Hair

8 years, 3 months
 

Griswold, CT