Slide to see the images
Internal ID: CAL
Hannah is an elegant female tabby with a gorgeous spotted belly. She was born around May 2015, and combines the best aspects of a playful kitten and a well-mannered adult cat. Hannah is inquisitive and curious, and loves exploring her environment, especially from up on a high perch. An exuberant kitty, she thrives with playtime and interaction. When she’s tired from hunting her stuffed mouse, Hannah loves to sprawl close to you. While not a lap cat, Hannah is very loving and engaged. Purring happily, she’ll snuggle up next to you for naps, and always makes herself cozy next to my leg when it’s bedtime. Hannah is a pro at using her litter box, and has polite kitty manners. She can be cautious of new noises and people, but with a little patience I think she could adapt to many households. She would make a lovely, curious companion for someone who enjoys both entertaining playtime and cuddly naps.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the "NAME" of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to email@example.com
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general questions, please see our website at www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.