Slide to see the images
****For info on Jezebel or to adopt her, please contact foster mom Patty at
631-242-7402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org*****
Two healthy, playful, friendly, and well-adjusted 10-week old kittens NEED a LOVING forever HOME!!
Jack and Jezebel are BONDED and must be adopted together!
Jack (black, male) and Jezebel (tabby, female) are two truly amazing and wonderful kittens that need a home.They are happy, well-adjusted, playful and healthy kittens!!!!!!!
• Tested negative for FIV/FeLV
• Spayed/neutered with FVRCP and Rabies vaccines
• Have had flea and worm meds and complete physical exam and assessment and they are very healthy kittens
• Eat wet and dry food; drink water; great eaters!
• Have never had tummy or litter box issues -- great hard poops and amazing litter box users!
• These kittens love the adult cats and love to play, wrestle and snuggle with them; and they love to play with one another even more! They are not destructive in any way; they play hard; and then they crawl up on a chair or sofa and go to sleep next to one of the cats or you if you are available. They are the most well-adjusted, happy kittens ever.
JACK is the mushier of the two. LOVES to be held in lap and petted and will purr loudly and then go to sleep. JEZEBEL has a mean purr and loves to be held but loves playing and running more. Lol.
Vet reference and home check will be done.
If you can open your heart and home to these two, I promise you will never be sorry. They make me laugh out loud every single day. Thank you!