Slide to see the images
Henry has been our foster since April of 2015. During that time we have gotten to know Henry as a very affectionate, gentle soul who truly loves to be in the company of his human family. He eagerly follows his foster mom around the yard and house, while not being in the way.
- Henry loves going for walks.
- He loves going for a swim in the river.
- Henry loves car rides, no that is a lie, he really really loves car rides.
- Happily co-exists with the elderly cat in his foster home
- Henry does not like other dogs in his face so needs to be the only dog in the home.
- Non-reactive when he sees other dogs on walks, but will stare at them. Easily corrected.
- Loves it when we play with him. Really loves playing with his jolly balls.
Henry truly is a wonderful dog and we cannot think of a family where he would not fit in well as long as he is the only dog in the home. He also loves children of all sizes and is very gentle with them.
Thank you for your interest in Henry.
Pictures 16 and 17 show Henry when he first was found as a stray in 2013. He was very emaciated and exhausted. Henry looks so much better now.