Slide to see the images
Hello! My name is Penelope, but my friends call me Penny. The vet tells me I am between 1 and 2 years old and I weight about 50 lbs.
Penny is extremely playful and gentle. She likes to play with her rope toys and has a favorite purple cow she plays with everyday. Penny loves to cuddle and will sit on anybody’s lap. She has spurts of energy, but also likes to nap. Penny has not shown any signs of aggression towards us and is very sweet (gives lots of kisses). She rarely barks and is quiet most of the day.
- Going on walks and exploring
- Her purple cow toy (she brings him on walks)
- Sweet potato and/or pumpkin treats
- Chewing on her antler
- Looking at squirrels outside the window
- No known dislikes (Penny is very mellow and doesn’t show strong disinterest in anything)