Slide to see the images
Adoption Fee: $300
This dog is simply the best! Here's what his foster mom says you should know about this special guy...
- Greets me at the door with excitement and hugs
- House trained. He always lets me know when he wants to go out.
- Barks to let me know when he wants to come back in the house.
- Loves his walks. Does not like to get his backyard dirty but will when we can't walk.
- Well trained. Comes when called.
- He has the most beautiful eyes, full of love for his best friend (me). :-)
- Not a barker but a good watchdog. Announces arrival of new people and quickly calms down once he knows everyone is safe.
- Not a runner. Happy to stay home to protect his owners.
- Great with other dogs his same size or smaller after a slow introduction. Not good around big, black dogs. There must be a story here but I don't know what it is.
- Not a lap dog. Follows me around and jumps up for a quick hug but then stays close by.
- Loves being brushed which helps minimize shedding.
- Sleeps in his bed next to our bed. Jumps up only when one of us gets up, leaving plenty of room for him.
- Needs that special forever home to make a happy transition.
Please feel free to fill out an ADOPTION APPLICATION by clicking on the button below.