Slide to see the images
Age: 4 years
Breed: Chihuahua mix
Weight: 13 lbs
Dog friendly: Yes
Cat friendly: Unknown
Kid friendly: Yes
House trained: Yes, on a regular schedule
Crate trained: Yes
Energy level: Moderate
History: From a shelter in Texas
Adoption Fee: $350
From the Foster:
1. Dog friendly – I am very interested in other dogs! I live with a small miniature pinscher in my foster home and love to try and get her to play with me. She’s a bit of a stick in the mud though and doesn’t like to play that much.
2. People friendly – I LOVE people and just want to be around them. I really aim to please. I LOVE my foster family- I have a Mom and a Dad, and 2 kids!
3. Kid friendly – I am great with kids! There are 2 kids in my foster home and they’re pretty young. I am so good around them and my foster parents never have to worry about me! When one of them reaches for my rawhide I always get up and move away.
4. Potty – My foster mom is pretty impressed, I’ve only been here for a few days but reinforcing the potty training is going well. They have started leaving me out of the crate when they run errands and I love sleeping while they're away.
5. Crate Training – I don't sleep in my crate at night. Instead I sleep in bed with my foster mom and dad as I love to burrow under the covers. My foster parents crate me during the day while they're at work and I love greeting them when they get home!
Here’s a note from my foster parents: We’ve had Reptor for only a few days but some family will be sooooo lucky to have him. He is such a sweetheart and loves attention (especially belly rubs). He doesn't seem to hold any grudges about his past and is just a mellow, sweet little dude. However, he does have play in him and bounces around like a little rabbit when excited. I have to say that his snaggle tooth is quite endearing
We love having Reptor in our home and have enjoyed seeing him adjust to the life a dog should have. Are you the right family for Reptor? Thank you for considering a rescue dog!
All dogs are in individual foster homes throughout the Twin Cities.
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!
Click Here to Begin Application
Search for more adoptable pets on our website at www.secondhandhounds.org
Hi I live in Staten Island N.Y. I am interested in adopting Ava the little black Lab. How do we go about shipping the dog. Can you please advise. My name is Pat Marino. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org . My phone number is 718-667-7822 thank you