Slide to see the images
BEST ONLY CAT HOME CAT !!!!
Robbie was born 6/2/2006. He is extremely sweet but can be a little shy when he first meets you but then look out! Robbie has become the biggest "Love Bug".
Robbie loves to crawl into your lap for loving and kisses. and will grab your hand (without using his claws) and drag it towards him just for you to pet him. Robbie is very loving and playful. The photos of Robbie do not show his Emerald Green Eyes well at all! His eyes are awesome and GREEN and his hair is shiney, thick and so, so soft like an Angora!
Robbie would be best in a home where he is the only cat. He is currently housed with two elderly girls. We cannot put him with any of our boys because the other boys beat him up. If there was another kitty, female would be best and she would have to be non-aggressive.
Robbie just begs to be loved on by humans, and will talk to you everyday telling you how much he wants your love.
TOP TEN REASONS TO ADOPT A BLACK CAT
1. Black cats are the least likely to be adopted.
2. Holding a black cat is very slimming.
3. Black cats do not care what color your hair is!
4. Black cats are sleek and sophisticated.
5. A lint brush is not required for a black-tie affair.
6. Black cats will match any decor!
7. When you love a black cat, luck is on your side.
8. According to Scottish lore, a black cat on your porch brings prosperity to the owner.
9. Love knows no color!
10. Adopting a black cat may be lucky for you....and it is definitely lucky for them!