Slide to see the images
Internal ID: CET
Rose is an orange tabby female domestic short hair who was born around June 2, 2016. She is a sweet little girl who loves to cuddle with the adult cats in her foster home, and play with her litter mates. Rose is as smart as the character she was named after, and needs to have an interactive home with lots of places to explore and toys to keep her occupied when her humans are at work or school. Though she has not been around children she would likely do well in a home with kids who will play with her. Rose has been raised with dogs, cats, and rabbits and gets along well with everyone.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the "NAME" of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email email@example.com. For more general questions, please see our website at www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.