Slide to see the images
An approved adoption application is required to meet me in my foster home -- fill out an application today!
Washington, D.C.- Suburban Virginia/Maryland Area inquiries only, please!
I’m a sweet, gentle and loving girl but am also independent. I love to get pets and will let you rub my belly when I am stretched out on the floor. Occasionally, I’ll even curl up on your lap or next to you... but I respect your space.
Cool things to know about me:
· I love to talk and when you hear me you’ll know how I got my name
· I come when I’m called
· My tail is special – I usually bend it along my back instead of holding it straight up
· I love to spend time looking out windows or perched at the top of a cat tree
· I love to play. I will toss my toys around, chase after them and carry them around the house. I have a favorite snowman that I seek out and, when it gets stuck somewhere I can’t reach, I will lay and wait until you realize I need help retrieving it!
· I’m not a scaredy-cat! When my foster house had construction going on, I didn’t run and hide. I actually watched the workmen – but didn’t get in the way.