Being a pet owner is a deep commitment that requires patience, understanding and love. And it doesn’t matter what kind of pet you have, the dedication and devotion it takes to be a pet owner is nothing short of impressive. That’s especially true when you are a cat owner.
Are cats adorable and fascinating creatures? Absolutely. Can they also be utterly frustrating as pets sometimes? Indeed. Cats can be your best friend one minute and then act as if you’ve never been introduced the next. They aren’t known to be the happiest animals on four legs (that title will forever belong to the dogs), and often that comes across as cold and distant. They are a constant puzzle to be solved, that’s for sure. But cat owners wouldn’t have it any other way.
1. The Perma-Indifference
Oh, I’m sorry. Is my very existence disturbing you somehow?
2. The Random Bursts Of Insanity
Cool, you’ve lost your G-D mind. That’s fantastic.
3. The Roughest Kisses Ever
Am I getting scraped with a rock? Oh, that’s just your tongue.
4. The Kneady Feet
When cats are feeling needy, they get all kinds of kneady. And sometimes those kneady feet push and pull in the weirdest places.
5. The Cleaning Of The Indoor Bathroom Facilities
Chuck that's not how you use a litter box… #sillykitty #chuck #chuckaluck #sillychuck #sillycat #litterbox #funny #cute #adorable #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram #catlove #catoftheday #pet #pets #petstagram #petsofinstagram #tabby #tabbycat #tabbykitty #ginger #gingerkitty #gingerkitty #tiger
If you’re going to poop inside, can’t you just figure out how to use a toilet?
6. The Constant Suspicion That They Are Planning A Sneak Attack
I sense something is afoot.
7. The Ridiculous Sleeping Positions And Locations
Ahem. This is not your bed.
8. The Food That Smells Like A Dumpster
So what’s for dinner tonight, Fluffy? Oh, banana peels and expired meat with a garbage juice glaze. Yum.
9. The Ongoing Power Struggle
Am I in charge here or are you? I thought I was…
10. The Independence That Is Equal Parts Admirable And Irritating
If I left the house for a week, would you even notice? Play with meeeeee….
11. The Absolute Passion For Knocking Stuff Off Of Counters, Tables, You Name It
Goodbye, worldly possessions.
12. The Fact That Your Laptop Is Really More Of A Cat Bed
Oh no, I didn’t need to do any work today.
13. The Realization That No Matter What Happens, You Will Be Wrapped Around Their Furry Little Finger Forever
Every aspect of their personality is beautifully unique, even when they’re total jerks. You love them, they love you, and you’re a team until the very end.