Bichon Frises are happy-go-lucky, friendly dogs and are known to have a smile always plastered on their fluffy face.
These bubbly pups love to romp and play with other dogs and people. Much like the merry Cocker Spaniel , Bichons cannot help but be cheerful — and they like to spread that joy around through loving kisses and constant grins.
Here are eight reasons why your Bichon is so stinkin’ happy all the time.
1. They are small enough to travel anywhere with you.
“Now, let’s go to Thailand!”
2. Any time is playtime when you’re a bubbly Bichon.
“Throw it again, throw it again, throw it again… ”
3. You tell the best jokes.
“Wait, what? Tell me that one again — that’s great!”
4. And you give great hugs!
“Keep ‘em coming, Mommy!”
5. Two words: car rides.
6. They always look good, and when you look good, you feel great.
“You can stare all you want. Nothing in this room looks better than me.”
7. In short, life does not get any better as a dog than when you’re a Bichon Frise.
“I don’t even know why I’m smiling — I just can’t stop.”
8. And sometimes they will do more than smile about it — they’ll jump for joy because they are near you!
“You are the reason I am smiling all the time!”