Roughing it in the great outdoors can be a struggle, but bringing your dog along for the adventure always makes it better.
One of Instagram’s latest trends is capturing the beautiful moments humans have with their dogs while out embracing nature and sharing them with the hashtag #campingwithdogs. The Instagram account CampingWithDogs features many of these photos and others that show dog owners and their pooches hiking, camping, rock climbing or just relaxing inside a tent with a breathtaking view of the sunrise.
The Instagram account, launched earlier this year, already has more than 119,000 followers, with each photo getting thousands of likes. And the hashtag #campingwithdogs can be found in more than 48,000 posts. We think it’s safe to say this is one Instagram trend that will not be going away anytime soon.
So, if you’re looking for a serious dose of wanderlust, or are looking to schedule a camping trip with your pup in the near future, CampingWithDogs will provide loads of inspiration. Here are some of the best photos yet.
1. There’s no better snuggle buddy than your canine companion.
2. Looks like a good day for a climb.
3. Yeah, this view isn’t hideous.
4. Humans aren’t the only ones who need flashy new gear.
5. Most of us haven’t been lucky enough to witness the Northern Lights. This dog has.
6. Who needs Pumpkin Spice Lattes when you can just roll around in fresh leaves?
7. Redefining the term “pup tent.”
8. When you and your squad go camping for the weekend.
9. The face of pure happiness, right here.
More of a cat person? No worries. Even cats are getting their adventure on. Read more about it here.