Ooh la la, Oysters!
~Makes about 40 1/2-teaspoon-sized treats~
Oysters for your cat? Why not? Try this fun cat treat recipe on your cat!
- 1 3.75-ounce can of oysters
- 6 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup plain, unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons brewer’s yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the oysters, carrots and tomato paste in a food processor or blender and puree until they form a smooth paste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the puree mixture and the remianing ingredients, mixing well.
- Drop 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for eight to 12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.