1. Messes your dog makes on hard surfaces such as tile and hardwood floors are easily cleaned and deodorized by soaking up urine with paper towels.
2. To clean up a carpeted area, or a mess on a rug, blot up the urine with paper towels. Place several layers of paper towels on the spot and press down. Repeat with fresh towels until the spot is almost dry.
3. Use a soapy solution of warm water and a cleanser to wipe the carpet or hard surface clean. Rinse the surface, and let dry completely. An enzymatic cleaner breaks down odors to help eliminate your dog’s tendency soil again.
4. When the area is dry, apply a solution designed to deodorize pet accident areas.
5. Mix equal parts water and white vinegar to form a natural deodorizer. Test the solution on a hidden spot of the carpet to check that the vinegar won’t bleach or discolor your carpeting.
– More dog videos –