Rolf C. Hagen Corp. has introduced a new line of aquarium filters for 25 to 100 gallon aquariums. The Fluval 06 series filters feature multifiltration baskets and rim connector assemblies and use the company’s patented AquaStop Valves. According to the company, the 06 series filters offer multi-stage filtration comprised of a low level media basket that features Fluval’s BioFoam, a mid level basket featuring the company’s BIOMAX ceramic ring media, and upper level media baskets dedicated for chemical media such as the company’s Fluval Carbon. Other features to the Fluval 06 series include:
- Increased hydraulic performance for less frequent maintenance
- Increased water filtration performance for cleaner water
- Sound dampening impeller design for quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover is less prone to breakage
- Re-engineered efficient priming system for easier starting
- Strengthened Lift-lock clams provide a more secure closure
- Hose lock nuts for improved security
- Redesigned AQUASTOP levers offer better grip and strength
- Attractive and stylish appearance with a red, black and white color scheme
The 06 Series Canister filters come in four sizes – 106( 25 US gallons); 206(45 US gallons); 306(70 US gallons); and 406(100 gallons). For more information, visit hagen.com
Watch a demonstration video of the Fluval 06 series canister filter
Review this product by commenting below or going to the FishChannel.com Product Review Forums.
Product information was provided by the manufacturer.